Monday, August 31, 2009

fun filled summer



Whew...I defiantly need to update !!! Lot's went on over the summer... Family reunions , lots of trips to the lake for fishing and swimming , baseball games , picnics , but the best part for me was seeing BOB DYLAN !!! It has to be the best concert ever. It was open seating , so that meant , free for all , sit any ware you please.Woo~hooo....so of course Jay and I made our way to the stage , well not quite all the way , but pretty darn close. First on was Willie Nelson he sounded great , then John Mellon Camp and of course he's always very entertaining.Last on stage was the Legend himself Bob Dylan. We made our way closer to the stage and man what a GREAT show . I have to be the happiest girl. Bob Dylan We also went to the "Gratitude Café Tour" Jason Mraz. Once again , another unbelievable show. So much talent from everone , we really liked Ben Howard , check him out . Well , Bushwalla was on tour with Jason Mraz , so of course we went to the after party at the House of Blues after the show. So cool , got to see Mraz up close and personal..ha...FYI...I went to school with Billy Galewood...AKA..Bushwalla.

I can't believe summer is coming to a end ,but I am glad !! Fall is just around the corner...ahhhh...my absolute favorite time of year.

No comments:

Awareness Items From Zazzle

Awareness store ALD. Adrenoleukodystrophy, Alexander Disease Awareness, Krabbe, MLD, AMN, Leukodystrophies 10% of sales go to Little Warriors

RAISE AWARENESS


Number of Visitors