Thursday, April 2, 2009

God ALWAYS provides


The past few months Owen has been REALLY wanting a turtle. So, I called all the pet stores around here to see if they had any . I found one , but they wanted $80.00 for it and that was on SALE! A bit pricey for me :] So , I decicided to look online and we saw a few , but with shipping and everything it would still be a bit of money. And of course after it rains all the boys have been going out looking for one, no luck. Until I was comming home from school with Owen and I saw one crossing the ROAD!! Errrr...slammed the breaks put on my flashers and grabbed that sucker :] Owen had NO IDEA what I was doing , he was looking at me like I had completley gone bonkers..ha...until he saw me with the TURTLE...then he's said "mom your AWESOME , how did you see that and know what it was?" I told him God ALWAYS provides :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen is so RIGHT.... You are so AWESOME.


Posted by Pat Kotcher on April 3, 2009 - Friday - 1:53 PM

Anonymous said...

thats so cool..man $80.00 that is a bit pricey..

Posted by laugh often.... on April 3, 2009 - Friday - 5:14 PM

Anonymous said...

That is to cool. I remember Clint had wanted one as well, I too came across one along the road, the differance was the one that I had seen was a snapping one, that one stayed.


Posted by Goldie Locks, and 3 Baers.... on April 3, 2009 - Friday - 8:23 PM

Anonymous said...

I KNOW GOD DOES PROVIDE AND HE IS AWESOME-DARLENE OWEN IS RIGHT YOUR PRETTY AWESOME TOO. PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND SAY A PRAY FOR MY FAMILY.
I HAVE AN UNCLE ONLY A YEAR OR SO OLDER THAN ME AND IS BATTLEING QUITE A FEW HEALTH PROBLEMS WAS IN ST MARYS THEN WAS MOVED TO KENTCKY TODAY,ST MARYS SAID THERES NOTHING MORE THEY COULD DO FOR HIM.SO PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYS

THANKS,CHARLOTTE

Posted by charlotte on April 3, 2009 - Friday - 8:36 PM

Awareness Items From Zazzle

Awareness store ALD. Adrenoleukodystrophy, Alexander Disease Awareness, Krabbe, MLD, AMN, Leukodystrophies 10% of sales go to Little Warriors

RAISE AWARENESS


Number of Visitors