Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mother Of Boy's


Yep.... I'm The Mother Of Boy's !!!
Praise to the High One for giving me joys
Peculiarly sweet, I'm the mother of boys!
Mud puddles, torn blue jeans, toads, whistles and worms.
The furred and feathered and whatever squirms.

Black knuckles, bats, arrows and thundering noise.
They're all in a day for the mothers of boys.
But, ah, 'tis a dear joy to turn the blue eyes
To the manifold wonder of earth, sea and skies.

And, ah, 'tis a dear joy to watch a small hand seize
The hand of God in the knowledge of these.
Spare me, oh High One, to praise Thee more when
This mother of boys is the mother of men.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The author of "Mother of Boys" poem was my mother, Miriam Sieber Lind. Written in the 1950s.

Awareness Items From Zazzle

Awareness store ALD. Adrenoleukodystrophy, Alexander Disease Awareness, Krabbe, MLD, AMN, Leukodystrophies 10% of sales go to Little Warriors

RAISE AWARENESS


Number of Visitors